Viper Premium LCD 2-Way Remote
System Part Number: 7756V
Overview: The 7756V Remote Control is a 5-button Responder LC3 transmitter for use with select Viper Car Security and Remote Start Systems. The 7756V has an internal antenna for transmitting and receiving information.
- It has a large LCD with Priority icons and a 6-character text display, providing you with command confirmations and the current status of your vehicle.
- The remote has a range of up to one mile.
LCD Status Screen: The 1-3/8″ diagonal LCD screen provides the status of your vehicle with large Priority icons that appear in the center of the screen. Smaller, less critical icons appear around the edges of the screen.
- Rarely used icons disappear from the screen to keep the display clean and uncluttered.
- If Active Temp Check is selected on a compatible remote start system, the Responder LC3 will display the actual temperature inside the vehicle in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- The remote will remind you 3 minutes before the remote start run-time runs out, using an audible tone, a vibration, and on the screen.
Operations: The 7756V transmitter is equipped with 5-buttons, and features 2-way operation (transmitter-to-alarm and alarm-to-transmitter). As a major function the buttons control the following basic features and functions of the Viper system:
- Lock Button: Locks the doors and arms the vehicle. Activates the Panic mode if held for two seconds.
- Unlock Button: Unlocks the doors and disarms the vehicle
- Remote Start Button: Remotely starts the vehicle (if equipped with a remote start system).
- AUX Button: Activates Auxiliary Output functions
- Function: Used to access function levels for command, configuration menus for programming, and Car Selection
Rechargeable Battery: The 7756V is powered by a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery. You can monitor the battery level by the segmented battery icon on the remote’s LCD.
- The remote generates alerts as a result of the battery getting weak.
- Charging is performed via the micro USB port on the remote.
- Should the rechargeable battery fail to hold a charge, it must be serviced through an authorized Directed Electronics dealer.
|System Part Number||System Model Number||Date Code|