TH 3.0 II Voce
- 30,5 mm mobile voice coil in CCAR (Copper Clad Aluminum Ribbon)
wound with flat wire to maximize the force factor and heat dissipation.
- Aluminum demodulation ring which linearizes the high excursion
intermodulation distortion, canceling any sound colorations.
- N38 “H-grade neodymium magnet included in the voice coil to obtain
superior control of the mobile crew and superior thermal stability.
- Motor geometry designed using finite element simulation software to
optimize efficiency by concentrating the magnetic field in the gap.
- Membrane made of TPX®, a transparent material that reduces
frequency response irregularities and provides a view of the inside of
- Membrane geometry designed by simulation software to obtain
- Optimized cone/surround break-up with extensive simulations to
linearize the response at medium frequencies.
- Basket made of a single piece of die-cast aluminium with four pairs of
spokes for maximum rigidity without slowing down the air flow.
- Suspension and spider with very high excursion, optimized with
simulations of the multi-physical behavior of the speaker.
- eID technology for the traceability of TH 3.0 II Item from production to
|Size||70 mm (3″)|
|Power Handling||55 W Continuous Power
110 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||110 ÷ 5700 Hz|
N38 “H-grade” Neodymium