Kenwood Excelon XR401-4
Reference Series Kenwood Excelon XR401-4 4-channel car amplifier — 75 watts RMS x 4
Rich and Immersive Kenwood Excelon XR401-4
- Kenwood Excelon XR401-4 is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
Loss of smoothness
* The product with this logo is conformed to the High-Resolution Audio standard defined by the Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from the Japan Audio Society.
- Special capacitors and inductors have been carefully selected for the digital amplifier’s LC filter, which is essential for achieving high-resolution audio. These high-performance parts reduce noise and distortion and ensure excellent sound quality.
DEEP BASS SOUND
- By using a down-firing subwoofer and superior technologies, the audio system generates high-quality sound and powerful bass, while still being compact.
Kenwood Excelon XR401-4ENHANCED SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO
- The feedback value of the current Kenwood Excelon XR401-4 Amplifier has been optimized to improve the S/N ratio. As a result, the noise level has been reduced by up to 40%.
SPECIALIZED Kenwood Excelon XR401-4 CIRCUIT DESIGN
- The noise reduction system employs a special layout that separates the analog circuit, digital amplifier circuit, and power supply circuit. This keeps interference between the circuits to a minimum, decreasing noise and thereby achieving high performance and sound quality.
Kenwood Excelon XR401-4 WIRED REMOTE CONTROL
- The wired remote control allows you to adjust the volume of a subwoofer when connected to the head unit.
XR401-4 CEA-2006 Standard 75 W x 4 RMS Watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 1% THD+N 76 dBA Signal to Noise Ratio (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms) Max Power Output – Rated Power Output 14.4 V 75 W x 4 (4Ω) (20 Hz – 20 kHz, 1.0% THD) 100 W x 4 (2Ω) (1 kHz, 1.0% THD) 200 W x 2 Bridged (4Ω) (1 kHz, 1.0% THD) Frequency Response 20-20kHz(±1dB) Input Sensitivity 0.2 V – 5.0 V (MIN-MAX) Input Impedance 10 kΩ Signal to Noise Ratio 100 dB Low Pass Filter Frequency (-12 dB/oct.) 50 Hz – 200 Hz (variable) Low-Range High Pass Filter Frequency (-12 dB/oct.) 50 Hz – 200 Hz (variable) Low-Range 2.5 kHz – 10 kHz (variable) High-Range Dimensions (W x H x D) 220 x 35 x 169 mm (8-11/16 x 1-3/8 x 6-5/8)