APS 8 D
- Ultra-low profile (3.11 in. / 79 mm) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Designed to deliver maximum performance in a sealed enclosure
starting from 7.5 lt.
- Special designed cone-dust cap-basket geometry which guarantees a
long linear excursion capability (almost 9 mm, one-way) while keeping
the mounting depth to a minimum.
- Air vents on the basket underneath the spider, eliminating the need for
the central pole vent allowing mounting close to the rear wall of the enclosure.
- Massive motor assembly optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling)
for perfect control under high power, high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper 8 in. cone featuring a profile developed
with simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Dual voice coil design specifically developed to be combined with either
AP8.9 bit (2 CH + 2 CH bridged), AP5.9 bit (Sub CH) or AP4.9 bit/AP4 D
(2 CH bridged) amplifiers.
- Steel mesh grille and plastic gasket included.
|Comp||Double coils Subwoofer|
|Size||200 mm (8”)|
|Power Handling||250 W Continuous Power|
500 W Peak Power
|Impedance||4 Ω + 4 Ω|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
Water-repellent pressed paper
|Xmech||16,5 mm (0.65 in.)|