2 WAY SYSTEM
- AP 1 tweeter with 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with
a wide-roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced
- AP 1 tweeter with an acoustic lens designed to compensate for
and fine-tune the in-car frequency response anomalies in the
10kHz – 13kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive OEM grilles in
critical OEM placements.
- APCX TW very compact tweeter passive crossover optimized for
OEM Integration featuring an attenuation switch (0 dB, +2dB) to
tune the in-car response according to different installation conditions.
- Passive crossovers are supplied with “OEM Integration compliant”
fast-on connectors. The ends, different in each of the two poles,
eliminate any possible connection errors and speed up the
required installation time.
- AP 6.5 woofer with 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high
power handling and outstanding low-frequency control.
- AP 6.5 woofer with a water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring
a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation
technology and optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- AP 6.5 woofer with reduced mounting depth, providing ease of
installation in OEM placements.
- AP 6.5 woofer with TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround,
featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for
maximum excursion linearity.
- AP 6.5 woofer with compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant
and scratch-proof coating, the motor affixed with damping
- AP 6.5 woofer with a high current fast-on terminal with double
contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and
quick connection. The terminal features a temperature-resistant
plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
* Grille included
|Comp||2 way System|
|Size||165 mm (6.5″) Woofer
26 mm (1″) Tweeter
46,5 x 37,5 x 20,1 mm (1.83″ x 1.47 x 0.8) Crossover
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||60 – 20k Hz|