APK 165 Ω2
2 WAY SYSTEM
- 2Ω impedance, to fully exploit the 65 W power per channel at 2Ω
of the AP8.9 bit amplifier.
- 75 Hz resonance frequency, to extend the frequency range down to
low frequencies up to 50 Hz and increase the SPL in the low range.
- 25 mm mobile voice coil to maximize efficiency achieving 95 dB.
- 10 mm winding height mobile voice coil to increase maximum linear
excursion up to 2,8 mm and minimize distortion, even at high listening levels.
- APCX WF Ω2, dedicated woofer crossover with low-loss voice coils
to shape the frequency response for an optimal match with the tweeter.
- APCX TW Ω2, tweeter crossover featuring the Hi-Contour function
to enhance high frequencies, designed to achieve the correct timbre
balance with rich low frequencies guaranteed by the woofer.
- AP 1 tweeter with an acoustic lens designed to balance the frequency
response in the 10kHz – 13kHz range, to optimize the product’s
acoustic emission in the critical OEM placements, where the product
performance is affected by the presence of the factory grille.
- Connection cable built in the passive crossover and ending with
“OEM Integration compliant” fast-on connectors. The ends, different
in each of the two poles, eliminate any possible connection errors, speeding
up the installation process and making it safe in the course of time.
- AP 6.5 Ω2 woofer featuring water-repellent treated paper cone, with
the profile developed with FEM simulation technology and optimized
with Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Woofer with reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation
in OEM placements.
- Woofer with TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surrounds, featuring the
exclusive “Triple Wave” shallow profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Woofer with compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and
scratch-proof coating. Damping epoxy glue provides perfect coupling
with the motor system.
- Woofer with a high current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive
and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal
features a temperature-resistant plastic cover, protecting it against
accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
* Grille included
|Comp||2 way System|
|Size||165 mm (6.5″) Woofer
26 mm (1″) Tweeter
46,5 x 37,5 x 20,1 mm (1.83″ x 1.47 x 0.8) Crossover
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||50 – 20k Hz|