Long-Range Laser Radar Detector
Easy-to-read Uniden DFR1 display. Detects X, K, KA, and Laser bands.
The Uniden DFR1 Laser and Radar Detector offers long-range protection at a low price. With its compact design and easy-to-read icon display, the DFR1 protects from all radar and laser guns without a complicated setup.
The DFR1 has two city modes and highway mode to filter out the noise of false alerts. It minimizes detection from VG-2, Spectre I, and Spectre IV radar detector detectors (RDD). This invisibility is a feature generally found on expensive, high-end detectors, but on the Uniden DFR1, it’s just part of the package.
Other features include dim settings, volume knob, mute option, signal strength meter, setting saver, and power-on self-test.
The Uniden DFR1 comes complete with a windshield mounting bracket, 12-volt DC power cord with spare fuse, owner’s manual, and a one-year manufacturer warranty.
Uniden DFR1 Product Overview
- When you’re driving, it can be hard to keep yourself from driving faster than the speed limit. With a radar detector, you’ll get a heads up that your vehicle may be targeted, giving you time to slow down and maintain the right posted speed. The Uniden DRF1 Long-Range Laser/Radar Detector excels in detection at long ranges. Drive more safely with Uniden.
- 360° protection reads radar from all sides to warn you if your vehicle is being targeted to speeding so you can reduce speed
- Easy-to-read icon display and signal-strength meter bars for immediate understanding
- City + highway modes customize which bands are monitored to best suit the conditions where you are driving
- Memory feature saves users last settings (except mute) when the unit is powered down/disconnected from power
- Includes bracket with a suction mount, DC charging cable, fuse & double-sided tape
- Colorful, easily understandable display
- Reads X, K, Ka and laser bands
- Ability to the mute audio alarm