PRO TS-6900PRO – 6” x 9” PIONEER OPEN SHOW SPEAKER
About: Pioneer TS6900PRO PRO Series 6 x 9 Inches 2-Way 600W MAX 2 Speaker
Are You Ready To Go P.R.O.?
The Pioneer Reference for Open Show series of speakers is designed for those looking to produce some serious sound. Inspired by Pioneer’s history of record-breaking SPL competition. The new P.R.O. series line of speakers is constructed with the street enthusiast in mind. With an emphasis on efficiency and power handling. P.R.O. series lineup consists of bullet tweeters, mid-bass drivers, and a subwoofer. They can be mixed and matched to deliver impressive output, without requiring an impressive investment.
The TS-6900PRO 6″ x 9″ component speakers deliver the perfect balance of power handling and output to compliment the crisp highs from the 2-7/8″ bullet tweeters. Anchored by high strength, stamped steel frames, the TS-6900PRO features large, oversized magnets and lightweight blended pulp cones with dual-layer urethane surrounds resulting in copious amounts of sensitivity, excursion, and power handling.
||6″ x 9″||Max. Music Power (Nominal)||600 W (100 W)|
|Cone Material||Optimally Blended Pulp||Frequency Response||29 Hz to 40 kHz|
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)||92 dB||Impedance||4 Ω|
|Crossover Frequency||4500 Hz||Mounting Depth||3-1/2″|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||6″ x 8-3/4″|
- 6×9″ Pro Series 2-Way Coaxial Car Speakers
- Power Handling
- Peak: 600 watts per pair / 300 watts each
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 – 50 watts RMS per channel
- Optimally Blended Pulp Midwoofer Cone
- Dual-layer urethane surround
- 2-7/8″ Bullet Horn Tweeters
- Aluminum Tweeter construction
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- CEA-2031 compliant speakers
- Designed for high sensitivity and high power handling
- High-strength stamped steel frames
- Over-sized magnet
- Top-mount Depth: 3.5″
- Cutout Dimensions: 8.74 x 6.02 “
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 29 – 40,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Color: Black
There are no reviews yet.