Kenwood Excelon XR-1703HR
Excelon Reference Series Kenwood Excelon XR-1703HR 6-3/4″ component speaker system
About the Kenwood Excelon XR-1703HR
Worthy of the Excelon name
Kenwood doesn’t take the Excelon name lightly. It’s their standard for quality sound and excellent performance, and this Kenwood Excelon XR-1703HR component speaker set surpasses expectations. Every element in this system has been selected and crafted to uplift the audio signal from a high-performance amplifier and receiver. Particularly when you’re playing high-resolution audio files. Working in unison, these premium parts, enhanced by the latest speaker technology. Provide a more life-like listening experience, unencumbered by distortion.
The 6-3/4″ woven glass-fiber woofer cone delivers the fullness and punch you don’t hear with most factory speakers. A specially designed surround ensures consistent performance. An aluminum die-cast basket minimizes unwanted vibration. Thus allowing the woofer to cleanly provide all the detail and impact you expect. Kenwood uses a special-design voice coil to give you a signature sound that’s driving and powerful.
Soft dome tweeter
Kenwood’s sleek, surface-mount tweeter pod gives this system an elegant look that matches its high-resolution sound. The 1″ soft dome tweeter itself brings warmth and incredible detail to your music that honors an artist’s intention song to song. If you are into high-res music. These tweeters reproduce frequencies up to 48,000 Hz. Delivering the extended detail and strong imaging of your high-res FLAC or DSD files. Inline crossovers ensure accuracy without any harshness.
Installation note: You’ll need a pair of universal backstraps to install the tweeters in the factory locations.
Grilles are not included; the factory grilles should be suitable for most applications.
Rich and Immersive High-Resolution Audio
- High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. High-resolution audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
Loss of smoothness
* The product with this logo is conformed to the High-Resolution Audio standard defined by the Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from Japan Audio Society.
HIGH-RIGIDITY GLASS FIBER DIAPHRAGM
- Features high-strength, tough, yet lightweight materials to finely reproduce all sounds from booming bass notes to delicate tones.
OPTIMIZED EQUALIZER SHAPE
- The space around the radius and outer wall of the equalizer, eliminates phase response disturbances, producing well-rounded audio across the frequency spectrum.
Kenwood Excelon XR-1703HR ALUMINUM SHORT RING
- Clearer sound is achieved using an aluminum short ring to eliminate magnetic modulation distortion caused by the coil’s electromagnetic induction.
SMOOTH MOTION EDGE
- The combination of two different curves around the edge of the diaphragm boosts amplitude linearity. Ensuring that the diaphragm moves in time with sound reverberation.
Kenwood Excelon XR-1703HR 1” SOFT DOME TWEETER
- Featuring a completely reworked design from magnetic circuitry to diaphragm materials and punching net. You will feel as if the artist were next to you. Only the finest details of performances are reproduced, emanating out in all directions.
High rigidity ensures minimal vibration ALUMINUM DIECAST WOOFER FRAME
- A high-rigidity aluminum frame with high internal loss helps to suppress unwanted vibration, enabling the reproduction of natural, distortion-free sound.
Supremely stable sound AFC+TORNADO DAMPER (PATENT NO. 5413004)
- By revolutionizing the shape of the conventional AFC damper to disperse stress, the result is sound with high linearity.
Improved acoustic conversion efficiency Kenwood Excelon XR-1703HR SQUARE VOICE COIL
- Square-shaped wires give this voice coil ultra-high magnetic flux density, for the high driving force and powerful sound.