MP 250 D4.3 PRO
|Size mm (in.)||250 (10)|
|Power Handling – Peak W||1200|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||600|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||83,5|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||65 (2.5)|
|X-mech mm (in.)||±27 (1.06)|
1. Ergonomic, compact design, specifically developed for sealed box enclosures starting at 17 lt volume.
2. CCAW, 65 mm (2,5”) 4-layer voice coil, capable of handling 1200 W musical power. The 4 Ω + 4 Ω DVC impedance configuration improves versatility to match any amplifier system.
3. Voice coil wound on TIL-P material with venting holes behind the winding. This combines efficient heat dissipation with a high Qms factor (low mechanical loss) for bursting dynamic sound.
4. Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for high cone stiffness and strong resistance to deformation even at maximum excursions.
5. Boundary Free IIR rubber surround, for higher SPL performance while keeping a nominal external diameter.
6. Mineral-injected paper cone, for superior rigidity and damping.
7. Extremely acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket with six-spokes standing structure and built-in venting holes underneath the spider.
8. CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
9. Terminal block accepting cables up to 8 AWG to provide ultra-low wiring resistance in low impedance configurations. A plastic cover prevents any accidental short-circuit.
10. Possibility to secure the subwoofer to the box wall, taking full advantage of its minimal dimensions.
11. High performance compact motor with a superior magnetic field transferred to the coil.
EID (ELETTROMEDIA IDENTIFICATION)
The exclusive technology providing the traceability of the Mille.3 products from their birth on. Once the test phase has been passed, the code linked to destination country/market is applied. When purchasing the product, by scanning the code, the user can check through the web the information about the product and can log into the registration page.
BOUNDARY FREE SURROUND
This technology provides the ability to achieve wider emission surface of the cone compared to speakers with same diameter; that way, the cone manages to move a bigger mass of air, so it produces more acoustic pressure. This special surround is built from highly pure IIR butyl rubber, ensuring extraordinary thermal and mechanical linearity.
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.