Numeric ratings reflect how a tire compares against other Kumho tires of a similar type. A rating of 10 indicates that the tire is designed to perform extremely well under those conditions. A rating of 4 or N/A (not applicable) indicates that the tire is not designed to excel in that area. 10 = Extremely Well, 5 = Acceptable, 1= Poor.
- A solid center rib and stylish lateral grooves reinforce block stiffness and improve wet braking.
- Wide lateral grooves maximize water displacement when cornering and prevent irregular wear
- Wide four-channel circumferential grooves improve hydroplaning resistance.
- 3D dimple design minimizes heat build-up on tread blocks, enhancing high-speed durability.
- Microgrooves with diagonal siping allow water to drain efficiently to avoid hydroplaning.
- The sidewall’s racing-inspired checkered design communicates the tire’s ultra-high performance capabilities.
- Includes a rim protector molded into the sidewall to help protect wheels from curb damage