Kumho All-Season Tires
Kumho Tires launched the Solus TA71 a few months ago with a lot of expectations. The Kumho Solus TA71 is engineered to handle all forms of weather, from cups and sedans to small crossings and minivans, to ensure safe handling and a quiet and smooth ride.
The Solus TA71 has more resistance, stronger pull in cold weather, and a longer lifestyle with its nano-silica compound in the tread. In order to achieve precision steering reaction and central handling during the year, this asymmetric pattern provides a nano-silica compound.
Kumho’s TA71 has four wide railings, which reduces the chances of hydroplaning, for efficient and fast water channeling. The snow-sipes of the tire are also perfectly angled on ices and snow-covered surfaces for excellent traction.
Kumho Tires Calgary
There are twin spiraled steel nylon ceilings in the TA71’s carcass to enhance the reliability of the tread structure and provide greater traction when moving at high speeds. Kumho attached jointless bead packages to the pneumatic for ease, vibration isolation, and an overall silent ride.
Pros and Cons
The Kumho Solus TA71 offers drivers:
– A smooth and quiet driving experience.
– Excellent tread life.
– Reliable dry and wet traction.
– Steady and precise cornering.
However, one drawback to this tire is its performance on ice-covered surfaces, but this is to be expected from all-season tires such as this. If you are driving in snow/ice all winter, we certainly recommend a dedicated winter tire.
SOLUS TA71 SPECIAL FEATURES
- Excellent wet traction, with four wide grooves to evacuate water quickly
- Exceptional winter handling from snow sipes that are tuned for traction on cold, slick surfaces
- Outstanding all-season grip and steering results from the oversized contact pad
- Premium comfort, with dynamically engineered tread blocks to reduce road harmonics, for an exceptionally smooth, quiet ride
- Long tread life and excellent cold grip, from a nano-silica compound, engineered to disperse heat
PERFORMANCE of SOLUS TA71
Numeric ratings reflect how a tire compares against other Kumho tires of a similar type. A rating of 10 indicates that the tire is designed to perform extremely well under those conditions. A rating of 4 or N/A (not applicable) indicates that the tire is not designed to excel in that area. 10 = Extremely Well, 5 = Acceptable, 1= Poor.
SOLUS TA71 SPECIAL FEATURES
- Engineered for extraordinary cold traction and tread life, the S-SRB compound delivers high-tech high performance at its very best
- Wide lateral grooves and a unique arrowhead design channel water away from the tread for exceptional traction in the rain and snow
- A rigid center rib enhances lateral stability, for better-wet grip and excellent high-speed stability-enhancing comfort and handling on the highway
- Improvement of control stability through achieving maximum interlocking of tread blocks in the most stable honeycomb structure
- Excellent handling on wet roads and enhanced traction on snowy roads
|Tire Size||Product Code||Service Desk.||Construction||Sidewall||UTQG||Rim Width Range (inch)||Section Width on Measured Rim Width (inch)||Overall Dia (inch)||Tire Weight (lbs.)||Static Load Radius (inch)||RPM||Tread Depth (1/32″)||Max Load Single (lbs)||Load Dual (lbs)||Inflation (psi)|
|235/60R16||2206753||100H||–||420 A A||6.5 – 8.5||9.5 on 7.0||27.1||26.3||12.3||767||11.3||1,764||0||51|
|215/70R16||2206813||100H||–||420 A A||5.5 – 7.0||8.7 on 6.5||27.9||26.3||12.6||745||11.3||1,764||0||51|
|235/55R17||2206773||103V||XL||420 A A||6.5 – 8.5||9.6 on 7.5||27.3||28.8||12.5||760||11.6||1,929||0||50|
|215/60R17||2206823||96H||–||420 A A||6.0 – 7.5||8.7 on 6.5||27.2||25.2||12.5||764||11.3||1,565||0||51|
|225/60R17||2206803||99H||–||420 A A||6.0 – 8.0||9.0 on 6.5||27.6||26.2||12.6||752||11.3||1,709||0||51|
|225/65R17||2206793||102V||–||420 A A||6.0 – 8.0||9.0 on 6.5||28.5||26.5||13.0||729||11.3||1,874||0||51|
|235/65R17||2206733||108V||XL||420 A A||6.5 – 8.5||9.5 on 7.0||29.2||30.1||13.3||711||11.6||2,205||0||50|
|245/65R17||2206723||111H||XL||420 A A||7.0 – 8.5||9.8 on 7.0||29.5||29.9||13.4||700||11.3||2,403||0||50|
|265/70R17||2243583||115H||–||420 A A||7.0 – 9.0||10.7 on 8.0||31.7||37.8||14.2||656||11.3||2,679||0||51|
|235/50R18||2206783||101V||XL||420 A A||6.5 – 8.5||9.6 on 7.5||27.4||28.2||12.7||758||11.6||1,819||0||50|
|235/55R18||2206763||104V||XL||420 A A||6.5 – 8.5||9.6 on 7.5||28.1||30.1||13.0||739||11.3||1,984||0||50|
|255/55R18||2206713||109V||XL||420 A A||7.0 – 9.0||10.4 on 8.0||29.1||34.6||13.3||716||11.6||2,271||0||50|
|235/60R18||2206743||107V||XL||420 A A||6.5 – 8.5||9.5 on 7.0||29.2||30.8||13.4||711||11.6||2,149||0||50|
|255/60R18||2206703||112V||XL||420 A A||7.0 – 9.0||10.3 on 7.5||30.0||35.2||13.7||692||11.3||2,469||0||50|
|265/60R18||2206693||110H||–||420 A A||7.5 – 9.5||10.7 on 8.0||30.5||34.6||13.9||683||11.3||2,337||0||51|