Numeric ratings reflect how a tire compares against other Kumho tires of a similar type. A rating of 10 indicates that the tire is designed to perform extremely well under those conditions. A rating of 4 or N/A (not applicable) indicates that the tire is not designed to excel in that area. 10 = Extremely Well, 5 = Acceptable, 1= Poor.
- Stiff center block design reinforces stability, traction, and handling capabilities for improved, straight-line driving performance.
- Symmetrical four-channel layout and optimal block shape improve tread life.
- 3D sipe applications maximize grip and braking performance which improves stability on snow-covered roads.
- A zigzag-style groove design improves drainage performance, enhancing driving performance in wet conditions.
- The new and attractive sidewall communicates contemporary emotion with modern design elements.