ROAD VENTURE AT51
Numeric ratings reflect how a tire compares against other Kumho tires of a similar type. A rating of 10 indicates that the tire is designed to perform extremely well under those conditions. A rating of 4 or N/A (not applicable) indicates that the tire is not designed to excel in that area. 10 = Extremely Well, 5 = Acceptable, 1= Poor.
- All-purpose agility, with a wider tread and dual pitch center block for exceptional dry handling and wet-braking
- Gripping performance, with stepped, full-depth circumferential grooves for outstanding off-road grip and performance.
- Excellent traction in mud and snow, with a deep, tapered tread block to promote self-cleaning
- Quiet comfort, with a symmetric tread and variable pitch tread blocks to reduce road harmonics
- Long, rugged life, due to the cut-resistant dual silica compound, optimized for strength and heat dispersal