Numeric ratings reflect how a tire compares against other Kumho tires of a similar type. A rating of 10 indicates that the tire is designed to perform extremely well under those conditions. A rating of 4 or N/A (not applicable) indicates that the tire is not designed to excel in that area. 10 = Extremely Well, 5 = Acceptable, 1= Poor.
- A compounded rib tread design increases stability and performance at high speeds.
- Application of cosmetic racing-flag tread indentations portray an exotic supercar image
- The C-Cut 3D design enhances block stiffness, providing optimum braking performance and stability.
- The 3D dimple design minimizes internal heat which maximizes block durability.
- The sidewall’s racing-inspired checkered design communicates the tire’s ultra-high performance capabilities.
- Includes a rim protector molded into the sidewall to help protect wheels from curb damage