APS 10 S4S
- Ultra-low profile (4.7 in. / 120 mm) for maximum installation
- Designed to deliver maximum performance in a sealed enclosure
starting from 10 lt.
- Special designed cone-dust cap-basket geometry which guarantees
a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way) while
keeping the mounting depth to a minimum.
- Air vents on the basket underneath the spider, eliminating the
need for the central pole vent allowing mounting close to rear
wall of the enclosure.
- Massive motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element
Modeling) for perfect control under high power, high excursion
- Water-repellent treated paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile
developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel
- Single voice coil design specifically developed to be combined
with either AP F8.9 bit (2 CH bridged – 260 W RMS) amplifiers
taking advantage of the bass boost feature and integrated
the parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Steel mesh grille and plastic gasket included.
|Comp||Single coils Subwoofer|
|Power Handling||400 W Continuous Power
800 W Peak Power
|Magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Cotton-Fibre pressed paper|
There are no reviews yet.