2 WAY SYSTEM COMPONENTS
AP 1 Tweeter
- 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide-roll surround
provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- An acoustic lens designed to compensate for the in-car frequency
response in the 10kHz – 13kHz bandwidth caused by critical OEM
AP 570 Woofer
- 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and
outstanding low-frequency control.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and
optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM
- “Triple Wave” surround profile for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratchproof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive
and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection.
APCX TW 570 Crossover
- Optimized for OEM Integration featuring an attenuation switch
(0 dB, +2dB) to tune the in-car response according to different
- Supplied with fast-on connectors that eliminate any possible
|Comp||2 way System|
|Size||5 x 7 in. Woofer
26 mm (1 in.) Tweeter
46,5 x 37,5 x 20,1 mm (1.83 x 1.47 x 0.8 in.) Crossover
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||55 – 20k Hz|