3 WAY SYSTEM
- AP 1 tweeter with 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with
a wide-roll surround provides maximum efficiency and reduced
- AP 1 tweeter with acoustic lens designed to compensate for
and fine tune the in-car frequency response anomalies in the
10kHz – 13kHz bandwidth caused by restrictive OEM grilles in
critical OEM placements.
- Dedicated crossovers for each component: APCX TW compact tweeter
passive crossover optimised for OEM Integration featuring an
attenuation switch (0 dB, +2dB) to tune the in-car response according
to different installation conditions; APCX MD midbass crossover
and APCX WF woofer crossover. The passive crossovers boast very
reduced dimensions and are optimised for OEM Integration.
- AP4 midbass with extended frequency response, combined
with high efficiency.
- AP 6.5 woofer with 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power
handling and outstanding low frequency control.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with water-repellent treated
paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite
Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the
Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with reduced mounting depth,
providing ease of installation in OEM placements.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with TPU (Thermoplastic
Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple
Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- AP 6.5 woofer and AP 4 midbass with compact basket, protected
by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof coating, the motor
affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- AP 6.5 woofer with high current fast-on terminal with double
contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and
quick connection. The terminal features temperature resistant
plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
* Grille included
|Comp||3 way System|
|Size||165 mm (6.5″) Woofer|
100 mm (4″) Midbass
26 mm (1″) Tweeter
46,5 x 37,5 x 20,1 mm (1.83″ x 1.47″ x 0.8″) APCX TW Crossover
72 x 44,5 x 23 mm (2.83″ x 1.8″ x 0.9″) APCX MD Crossover
72 x 44,5 x 23 mm (2.83″ x 1.8″ x 0.9″) APCX WF Crossover
|Power Handling||125 W Continuous Power|
375 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||50 – 20k Hz|