APBX 8 R
- Ultra-low profile (5.16 in. / 131 mm) box with slot-ported design perfectly
tuned to fully exploit the APS 8 R driver.
- 2S² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose between
Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency extension and
Up-Firing installs to obtain more punch and definition.
- Leveling feet with velcro inserts included for a secure grip with the
carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts and a
Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the impedance as required
and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as
reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dust cap-basket geometry which guarantees a
long linear excursion capability (9 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element
Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper 8 in. cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either the AP8.9 bit (2 CH bridged)
or AP4.9 bit /AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass
boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
10 Sturdy metal grid included for total protection of the subwoofer driver.
|Comp||REFLEX SUB BOX|
|Size||200 mm (8”)|
|Power Handling||250 W Continuous Power
500 W Peak Power
|Sub box size mm (in.)||473 (18.62) x 334 (13.15) x 109 (4.29)|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Cotton-Fibre pressed paper|
|Weight of one component kg (lb)||6,64 (14.64)|
Provides the ability to select between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
Provided with a Plug&Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.