APBX 8 AS2
ACTIVE SUB BOX
- Integrated 250 W RMS @ 0.4 Ω D-Class amplifier featuring he-li technology
(high efficiency / low impedance) without switching power supply, for a
performance next to ideal.
- Input stage DBT (Dynamic Bass Tracking) technology allows 100% use of
the he-li (High-Efficiency Low Impedance) amplifier power and to enjoy a
tense and dynamic bass even at very high listening volumes.
- Butterworth low-pass filter at 12dB/Oct. with variable cutting
frequency (50-300 Hz), phase control (0 – 180 °), and adjustable bass-boost
0÷6 dB @ 45Hz.
- defeatable filter to use the sub dedicated output of a bit or AP bit processor.
- High-level audio input on multi-pin connector for maximum OEM
integration and low level on RCA for aftermarket sources.
- ART turn on function (Automatic Remote Turn-On) selectable
among: Remote-in, Hi-level, Audio signal.
- Box with ultra-low profile (6.22 in. / 158 mm) in air suspension, designed
to take full advantage of the performance of the 8-inch APS 8 DL
- The SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block is provided with a Plug & Play
connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
- The 2S² (2 Sides / 2 Sounds) design provides the ability to select between
Down-Firing positioning to increase the low-frequency extension and
Up-Firing installs to obtain more punch and definition.
- Down-firing leveling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure
grip with the carpet, ensuring extreme ease of removal.
- Rounded corners allow easy placement in the trunk and act as a
reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonances.
- The exclusive design of the cone, dust-cap, and basket geometry to
achieve a wide linear excursion (9 mm in one direction), keeping
the depth required for the assembly to a minimum.
- HRC AP remote control included.
- Sturdy metal grille included, for total protection of the subwoofer driver.
|Comp||ACTIVE SUB BOX|
|Subwoofer size mm (in.)||200 (8)|
|Subwoofer Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||40 (1.57)|
|Output power (RMS)||250 W Continuous Power
500 W Peak Power
|Sub box size mm (in.)||386 (15.2) x 158 (6.22) x 298 (11.73)|
|Magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Water-repellent pressed paper|
|Weight of one component kg (lb)||6,3 (13.89)|
High efficiency / Low impedance amplifier without switching power supply, for a performance next to ideal.
Provides the ability to select between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
Provided with a Plug&Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
DBT monitors the input signal in real time by detecting in advance
the peaks which, if not processed, will bring the amplifier /
subwoofer system into uncontrolled distortion, when it is pushed
to maximum power.