APBX 10 AS2
ACTIVE SUB BOX
- Integrated 400 W RMS @ 0.16 Ω D-Class amplifier featuring he-li technology
(high efficiency / low impedance) without switching power supply, for a
performance next to ideal.
- Input stage DBT (Dynamic Bass Tracking) technology allows 100% use of the
he-li (High-Efficiency Low Impedance) amplifier power and to enjoy a tense
and dynamic bass even at very high listening volumes.
- Butterworth low-pass filter at 12dB/Oct. with variable cutting
frequency (50-300 Hz), phase control (0 – 180°), and adjustable
bass-boost 0÷6 dB @ 45Hz.
- Defeatable filter to use the sub dedicated output of a bit or AP bit processor.
- High-level audio input on multi-pin connector for maximum OEM
integration and low level on RCA for aftermarket sources.
- ART turn on function (Automatic Remote Turn-On) selectable
among: Remote-in, Hi-level, Audio signal.
- Box with ultra-low profile (6.22 in./ 158 mm) in air suspension, designed
to take full advantage of the performance of the 10-inch APS 10 DL
- The SSP (Sub Smart Plug) terminal block is provided with a Plug&Play
connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
- The 2S² (2 Sides / 2 Sounds) design provides the ability to select
between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low frequency
extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
- Down-firing leveling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure
grip with the carpet, ensuring extreme ease of removal.
- 11 Rounded corners allow easy placement in the trunk and act as a
reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonances.
- The exclusive design of the cone, dust-cap, and basket geometry to
achieve a wide linear excursion (9 mm in one direction), keeping
the depth required for the assembly to a minimum.
- HRC AP remote control included.
- Sturdy metal grille included, for total protection of the subwoofer driver.
|Comp||ACTIVE SUB BOX|
|Subwoofer size mm (in.)||250 (10)|
|Subwoofer Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||60 (2.36)|
|Output power (RMS)||400 W Continuous Power
800 W Peak Power
|Sub box size mm (in.)||460 (18.11) x 158 (6.22) x 338 (13.31)|
|Magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Water-repellent pressed paper|
|Weight of one component kg (lb)||9,4 (29.72)|
High efficiency / Low impedance amplifier without switching power supply, for a performance next to ideal.
Provides the ability to select between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
Provided with a Plug&Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.
DBT monitors the input signal in real-time by detecting in advance
the peaks which, if not processed, will bring the amplifier /
subwoofer system into uncontrolled distortion, when it is pushed
to maximum power.