- 25 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and
outstanding low-frequency control.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and
optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM
- “Triple Wave” surround profile for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratchproof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive
and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection
|Size||6 x 9 in.|
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||40 ÷ 5k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
Water-repellent treated paper cone