- 32 mm pure copper mobile voice coil, for high power handling
and outstanding low frequency control.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and
optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: the cone
is optimised with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a
calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive
shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- 6 Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof
coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive
and negative poles for installation flexibility and quick connection.
The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover,
protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite
|Size||130 mm (5″)|
|Power Handling||50 W Continuous Power
150 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||70 ÷ 5k Hz|
|Magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent treated paper cone|