- Very extended frequency response, in both high and low
frequencies, combined with high efficiency.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: the
the cone is optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to
obtain a calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and
optimized with the Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive
shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- 25 mm pure copper voice coil; ensuring precise balance in the
mid-high frequency range.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
|Size||100 mm (4″)|
|Power Handling||40 W Continuous Power
120 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||80 ÷ 7,5k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent pressed paper|