Extreme Long-Range Laser Radar Detector
Uniden R1 has Been Discontinued.
The Uniden R1 with color display and advanced filtering. This long-range radar detector and laser detector will allow you to monitor your road speed. For easy installation, it includes windshield mounting suction cup brackets and a 12V DC Power cord with an RJ11 connector.
- 360 Degree Digital Signal processor
- Super Long Range Laser Radar Detection
- Voice Notifications
- Radar band frequency displays
- Easy to read OLED display (multicolors)
- Advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar.
- Advanced K and Ka-band filters.
- K False Filter
- KA False Filter
- Invisible to VG-2™ and Spectre I/IV/IV+™ radar detectors; Spectre I and IV undetectable
- Displays Signal Strength and Vehicle Battery Voltage
- 12 X, K, Ka, MRCD, and Laser band selectable alert tones
- 5 Bogey tones
- Auto mute volume
- The dark mode brightness setting
- 8 selectable background colors
- Works with most vehicles
Uniden R1 is the latest radar laser detector that offers extreme long-range radar detection and sensitivity, unsurpassed by many premium radar detector brands. Similar to the R3, the Uniden R1 is the best-performing radar detector for highway driving. R1 is also the most affordable stealth radar detector on the market.
Uniden R1 Radar Detector (discontinued)
Uniden’s newly developed R-Series long-range radar laser detector now competes with other premium high-performance radar detector brands in the market. They have set a new benchmark in the radar detector industry. Uniden has also been awarded the best highway detector (by VortexRadar).
New for 2017 is Uniden’s Top of the line R1 & R3’s. If you do not need the GPS Functions of Uniden R3 then the Uniden R1 is the unit to get. The Uniden R1 offers the exact same ultra-high performance as the higher-priced R3 but just does not include the GPS function. At a low price of only $299.95, there is no other detector in this price range that offers the performance of this model. Testing so far these models are the most sensitive windshield detectors on the market even outperforming the long-time winner the Escort Redline. For a radar detector with upgradeable firmware, great performance and really good false alert filtering is the new best performing radar detector under $300.