Long-Range Radar Detector with Voice Alerts
Uniden DFR5 radar detector with voice alerts. POP and Laser alert alarms. Turn off X, K and Ka when needed.
This product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
- Long Range Laser Radar Detection
- X, K, and Ka band on/off
- POP and Laser alert alarms
- Highway/City modes
The Uniden DFR5 Laser and Radar Detector is your defender with protection from all radar and laser guns currently in use. It has a compact design and lightweight for easy installation in your vehicle without a complicated setup.
The DFR5 has both city and highway modes to minimize false alerts. It also minimizes detection from VG-2, Spectre I, and Spectre IV radar detector detectors (RDD). This invisibility is a feature generally found on expensive, high-end detectors, but on the Uniden DFR5, it’s just part of the standard package.
Other features include dim settings, volume knob, mute option, signal strength meter, setting saver, and power-on self-test.
The Uniden DFR5 comes complete with a windshield mounting bracket, 12-volt DC power cord with spare fuse, owner’s manual, and a one-year manufacturer warranty.
- X, K, Ka-Band Detection
- 360° protection against all types of laser
- VG-2 Stealth
- Spectra 1 and IV Undetectable
- City and Highway Modes
- Memory Feature
- Dot Matrix Character Display
- Digital Signal Strength Meter
- Laser Alarms
- Tone Alerts
- Audio Only Mode
- Visual Only Mode
- Auto and Manual Muting
- Dim Mode
- Volume Control
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
Included with the Uniden DFR5
- Uniden DFR5 Radar Detector
- Straight 12V DC Power Cord
- Windshield Mounting Bracket
- Hook and Loop Fastener Tape
- Spare Fuse for DC Power Cord
- Owner’s Manual
- Dimensions: 1.16” H x 2.71” W x 4.33” D ( 29.50 mm x 69.00 mm x 110.00 mm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz (115g)