5-1/4″ 2-Way Coaxial Speaker 250W Max. / 35W Nom.
Installation of TS-G1320S and Sound to Suit Any Car
You don’t get just basic, run-of-the-mill features either. The conex damper delivers higher power handling and deeper bass, and the 1-3/16″ Balanced dome tweeter reproduces highs with great performance and musicality.
These TS-G1320S speakers are designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy install into a wide variety of vehicles. Speaker grilles are not included.
Progressive Flex Suspension System of TS-G1320S supports the voice coil effectively by dampening the large cone vibration and enhancing the linearity of sound reproduction. Its soft part makes movement smooth and reproduces the clear sound and at excessive input, its hard part controls excessive vibration and prevents movement error.
- Pioneer TS-G1320S Car Speaker is a coaxial two-way speaker with 250 Watts max power (35 Watts nominal) handling
- Features an Injected Moulded Polypropylene™ (IMPP) with Mica reinforced composite cone woofer reproduces natural sound with punchy bass
- Designed with a shallow mounting depth for easy installation and comes with a custom-fit US or European-compatible basket, ensuring compatibility with a wide variety of vehicles
- 1-3/16″ Tweeter Diaphragm made by Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) delivers great performance and musicality
- Rubber-coated cloth surround helps ensure robust sound
- Heat-resistant voice coil
- OFC shorting ring reduces distortion and extends high frequencies
- 4 Ohm speaker impedance
- Sensitivity: 88dB
|Size of Woofer||5-1/8″|
|Maximum Peak Power Handling||250W|
|Continuous Power Handling (RMS)||35W|
|Frequency Response||33 Hz to24 KHz|
|Sensitivity (1 W/1 m)||88 dB|
|Mounting Depth of Woofer||1-3/4″(44.3 mm)|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||4-3/4″ (106mm)|