TruXedo Lo Pro
Low Profile Truck Bed Cover
A sleek, low-profile design is the signature of the TruXedo Lo Pro. Heavy-duty construction and the patented automatic tension control keep the cover looking great in any weather condition. The Lo Pro mounts inside the rails of the truck bed. Providing full access to stake pocket holes for use with additional accessories. Stylish design, simple functionality, and durable bed protection are what make the Lo Pro North America’s #1 selling roll-up truck bed cover. The Lo Pro is backed with a Lifetime warranty. Still, have questions? Give us a call at 403.250.3722
- Signature Low Profile Design – Sitting only 3/4” above the truck bed, Lo Pro enhances your truck’s overall appearance.
- Quick-Release System – The entire cover can be removed in seconds, without tools, providing true 100% full bed access.
- Automatic Tension Control – Patented design allows the cover to maintain a tight fit and great looks in extreme temperatures and all weather conditions.
- Industrial Grade Leather Grain – Made of the highest quality material, this tear-resistant fabric is constructed to help protect your cargo from the harshest of elements.
- Simple Operation Anodized single trigger latch requires only one finger to open the cover. The cover can be easily removed, without tools, providing true 100% full bed access. Roll the cover closed with ease to securely store and secure your cargo.
Please feel free to make use of the Truxedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Cover installation instructions below to assist you with the installation of your Truxedo Lo Pro Truck Bed Cover. You will find printed installation instructions to help guide you through the simple process.
TruXedo, Inc. warrants that all new products are free from defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is effective if the product is properly installed and used for the purpose intended and applies to the original buyer only. TruXedo, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair, or at its option, replacement of any part returned, transportation prepaid, to TruXedo, Inc., Yankton, SD, if the product is, in our judgment, defective.