Kenwood Excelon XR901-5
Reference Series Kenwood Excelon XR901-5 channel car amplifier — 60 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms + 600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Rich and Immersive
- High-Resolution Audio is high-quality sound that exceeds CD standard. Kenwood audio captures and beautifully expresses all the details of your favorite music. Through ultra-high and low frequencies, immerse yourself in a rich and high-quality sonic experience.
Loss of smoothless
* The product with this logo is conformed to the High-Resolution Audio standard defined by the Japan Audio Society. This logo is used under license from the Japan Audio Society.
- Special capacitors and inductors have been carefully selected for the digital amplifier’s LC filter, which is essential for achieving high-resolution audio. These high-performance parts reduce noise and distortion and ensure excellent sound quality.
Kenwood Excelon XR901-5 DEEP BASS SOUND
- By using a down-firing subwoofer and superior technologies, the audio system generates high-quality sound and powerful bass, while still being compact.
ENHANCED SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO
- The feedback value of the current XR Amplifier has been optimized to improve the S/N ratio. As a result, the noise level has been reduced by up to 40%.
SPECIALIZED CIRCUIT DESIGN
- The noise reduction system employs a special layout that separates the analog circuit, digital amplifier circuit and power supply circuit. This keeps interference between the circuits to a minimum, decreasing noise and thereby achieving high performance and sound quality.
WIRED Kenwood Excelon XR901-5 REMOTE CONTROL
- The wired remote control allows you to adjust the volume of a subwoofer when connected to the head unit.
|CEA-2006 Standard||60 W x 4||RMS Watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 1% THD+N|
|400 W x 1||RMS Watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 1% THD+N|
|78dB||Signal to Noise Ratio (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)|
|Max Power Output||–|
|Rated Power Output||14.4 V|
|60 W x 4 / 400W x 1||(4Ω) (20 Hz – 20 kHz, 1.0% THD) (20 Hz – 200 Hz, 1.0% THD)|
|75 W x 4 / 600W x 1||(2Ω) (1 kHz, 1.0% THD) (100 Hz, 1.0% THD)|
|Input Sensitivity||0.2 V – 5.0 V (MIN-MAX)|
|Input Impedance||10 kΩ|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||100 dB|
|Low Pass Filter Frequency||(-24dB/oct)|
|50 Hz – 200 Hz (variable)||Low-Pass Filter Frequency|
|High Pass Filter Frequency||(-12 dB/oct.)|
|50 Hz – 200 Hz (variable)||High-Pass Frequency|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||260 x 51 x 169 mm (10-1/4 x 2 x 6-5/8)|