Hertz ML 1800.3
Mille Legend Series 7″ Woofers
Premium Quality Car Woofers
With the Hertz ML 1800.3, it is possible to have flawless sound in your vehicle. With their Mille LEGEND Series part speakers, Hertz aims to do this. These 7″ woofers prioritize premium sound by using the most advanced technologies and materials available from Hertz. Integrate these amazing speakers into your custom setup and give your music the attention it deserves.
Cutting-Edge Hertz Technology
An aluminum alloy speaker basket with built-in venting provides a strong, smart base for this 7″ speaker’s amazing results. To transfer more air with greater precision, Hertz employs a “Boundary Free” rubber surround with its improved pressed pulp and cotton fiber woofer. The V-cone configuration of the woofer increases dispersion and contributes to audible lows. Superior damping is also important to the sound of these speakers; reduced resonance decreases distortion for a more true-to-life sound when powered by up to 200 watts RMS.
Features & Specs
|Cone Material||Pressed Paper/Cotton Fiber|
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)||N/A|
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)||N/A|
|Port diameter (inches)||N/A|
|Port length (inches)||N/A|
|Dual Voice Coil||No|
|Sensitivity||93 dB at 1 watt|
|Frequency Response||38 – 6000 Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||200|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||400|
|Top Mount Depth (inches)||3 1/16|
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)||3 1/4|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||6 1/4|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Boundary Free Surround: higher cone surface area technology- allowing the ability to move more air. Thermal and mechanical linearity is assured due to the surrounds fabricated with butyl rubber.
Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and computer software to do a large-scale analysis of drivers in motion. The KDA helps Hertz optimize the speaker’s motor composition, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the stablest possible execution.
The Hertz View
In fact, to understand the love of sound is to understand Hertz’s philosophies. Hertz understands that a great speaker should draw out the emotional energy of the music you cherish, as a result- partnered with their commitment to using deluxe components and boundary-pushing engineering; they produce premium quality. Besides, music requires no compromise. Incorporated music lovers, Hertz is obliged to optimizing your vehicle sound system for complete audio delight.
finally, the Hertz ML 1800.3 LEGEND is the perfect subwoofer for the on-the-go music lover!
1. Neodymium magnet optimized with FEA simulations for real dynamics and utmost control.
2. Very low carbon content CNC machined plates, for maximum magnetic permeability and low distortion at high power levels.
3. Aluminium-covered pole for linear impedance modulation and low distortion.
4. 50 mm CCAW double layer voice coil wound on a Polyamide former for exceptional power handling and compression-free reproduction even in the most demanding musical passages.
5. Exponential V-cone® with optimized geometry for utmost linearity and dispersion.
6. “Boundary Free” IIR rubber surround, for better efficiency and wider mid-bass frequency.
7. Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers, combining stiffness and lightweight, to achieve wide frequency response and limited break-ups at high frequency.
8. Three-spoke, very acoustically transparent anti-resonant aluminum alloy basket featuring built-in venting holes.
9. CNC machined elegant diamond-cut basket edge featuring the Hertz logo.
10. Die-cast aluminum factory-provided grille featuring diamond-cut aluminum Hertz logo.
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
BOUNDARY FREE SURROUND
This technology provides the ability to achieve a wider emission surface of the cone compared to speakers with the same diameter; that way, the cone manages to move a bigger mass of air, so it produces more acoustic pressure. This special surround is built from highly pure IIR butyl rubber, ensuring extraordinary thermal and mechanic
- 7″ woofers (pair)
- pressed pulp/cotton fiber cone
- handles up to 200 watts RMS (400 watts peak)
- frequency response: 38-6,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- grille not included
- top-mount depth: 3″
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # ML 1800.3
What’s in the box:
Hertz ML 1800.3 owner’s manual
- Two ML 1800.3 Woofers
- 2 Grilles
- Eight 1″ Allen head screws (3mm)
- 8 Speed clips
- 3mm Allen head bit
- Owner’s manual (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ 21 Others)al linearity.
|Size mm (in.)||180 (7)|
|Power Handling – Peak W||400|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||200|
|Frequency response Hz||38 – 6k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||50 (2)|
|Cone/Dome||Pressed-pulp cone with cotton fibers|
The Hertz philosophy
Hertz believes that a good speaker should reveal the emotional power of the music you love. That’s a high bar, but with their commitment to using premium components and boundary-pushing design, they’re more than up to challenge. Comprised of music lovers, Hertz is committed to optimizing your car’s sound system for total audio enjoyment.