HERTZ HSK 130
HI ENERGY 2-WAY 5″ COMPONENT SPEAKER SYSTEM 200 WATT
Completeness and versatility, technology and performances with the HERTZ HSK 130: all you need to easily build extraordinary systems. The Hi-Energy System line includes a wide range of complete kits, consisting of the excellent HT 25 neodymium tweeter and HV woofers, individually combined with a special crossover. Provided with the tweeter mounting hardware, grilles, and an easy owner’s manual, HiEnergy HSK 130 car audio speakers system systems achieve the best results in every car compartment.
- Tetolon® soft dome tweeter.
- 25mm ø, ferrofluid-cooled mobile voice coil.
- High energy Neodymium magnet.
- Rear acoustic chamber.
- Revolving support and accessories for factory location and flush mounting.
- Very flexible, high current input cable.
- Soft iron plates for high heat dissipation, part of the symmetrical magnetic flux motor.
- Over-sized magnet; provides outstanding energy for maximum control.
- Pure copper voice coil wound on a KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
- Vented bottom plate; improves linearity and thermal dissipation.
- Damped Mesh Fibre Cone; for extended bandwidth and smooth response.
- V-cone®; for the best off-axis dispersion and mid-high frequency detail.
- Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover; damps spurious vibrations.
- Aerodynamic die-cast aluminum basket; eliminating rear wave reflections.
- Radial Venting System; for efficient thermal management.
- Loss-less Polymer Rubber Surround; for long throw and maximum damping.
- Grille included.
The Hertz View
In fact, to understand the love of sound is to understand Hertz’s philosophies. Hertz understands that a great speaker should draw out the emotional energy of the music you cherish, as a result- partnered with their commitment to using deluxe components and boundary-pushing engineering; they produce premium quality. Besides, music requires no compromise. Incorporated music lovers, Hertz is obliged to optimizing your vehicle sound system for complete audio delight.
|Power Handling – Peak W||200|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||100|
|Frequency response Hz||60 ÷ 22k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||91|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||HV 130 woofer: 130 (5”1/4)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||HT 25 tweeter: 25 (1”)|
|Crossover cut off||3.2 kHz @ 12/12 dB OCT.|