D-CLASS FIVE-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER
Hertz HCP5D is a front + rear + sub complete car audio amplifier with five very powerful D class channels. It features a wide range of inputs to obtain the best configuration with every car audio source. HCP 5 D is suitable in a five channels system with a subwoofer, in a three-channel front + sub system using the front and rear built-in filters that include also a bass boost circuit and a subsonic filter.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier. Besides, using the HRC accessory (Hertz Remote Control), the subwoofer volume can be remotely controlled with extreme preciseness.
Not into putting together a bulky multi-amp system? Hertz’ HCP 5D five-channel amplifier will deliver 50 watts RMS to each of your vehicle’s front and rear speakers while sending up to 280 watts RMS to a sub, improving the sound of your entire system as well as your listening experience. This versatile amp can also be used in 3-channel mode to power a pair of high-performance speakers or components with 180 watts RMS each while sending the sub 280 watts RMS.
Tri-amp a 3-way active system
The high- and low-pass filters on the front and rear channels of the HCP 5D can be set as high as 5000 Hz, so you could use the amp to power a couple of tweeters with the front channels, a couple of midrange drivers with the rear channels, a subwoofer with its own channel, and gain more control over your system’s different tones and levels.
Works in almost any system
This amp will work with an aftermarket receiver using RCA connections, or a factory radio using speaker-level wiring and Hertz’ ART™ automatic remote turn-on system.
When you think of Italian cars, you think of style, performance, and awesome sound. The same goes for Italian audio gear. Hertz speakers, subs, and amps have made cars sound super since 1998. Known for great sound and technological innovation, high-end gear from Hertz will bring powerful performance audio to any vehicle or vessel.
Product Highlights Hertz HCP5D:
- 5-channel car amplifier
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 90 watts RMS x 4 + 280 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 280 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Class-D amplifier technology
- frequency response: Front & Rear: 10-50,000 Hz; Sub: 10-500 Hz
- front channels:
- variable high-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- rear channels:
- variable high-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- bandpass setting adds a variable low-pass filter (50-5000 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Subwoofer channel:
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- switchable subsonic filter (25 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- optional Hertz HRC wired remote level control for the subwoofer channel
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Automatic Remote Turn-On with speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 25A x 2
- wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 8-gauge power and ground wire recommended
- dimensions: 13-1/2″W x 2″H x 7-1/2″D
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HCP 5D
What’s in the Hertz HCP5D box:
Hertz HCP 5D owner’s manual
- 5-Channel amplifier
- Four 25A ATO fuses (2 installed)
- Three 7″ Speaker level input harnesses
- 4mm Allen wrench
- 2mm Allen wrench
- Four M4 x 20mm mounting screws
- 4 Flat washers
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
|Channel mode||5 – 3|
|Output Power (RMS)
@ 14.4 VDC
|5 Ch 65 W x 4 + 200 W x 1 (4Ω)
5 Ch 105 W x 4 + 330 W x 1 (2Ω)
3 Ch 210 W x 2 (4Ω) + 200 W x 1 (4Ω)
3 Ch 210 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 330 W x 1 (2 Ω)
A Ch: 50 ÷ 5 kHz @ 12 dB/Oct. B Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
C Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
A Ch: 50 ÷ 500 Hz(Hi) @ 12 dB/Oct. B Ch: 50 ÷ 5 kHz(Lo) @ 12 dB/Oct.
25 Hz @ 24 dB/Oct.
|Distortion – THD
(100Hz @ 4Ω)
(A weighted @ 1V)
(100Hz @ 4Ω)
|A & B Ch 100
C Ch 250
|Size W x D x H
|345 x 190 x 50 (13.58 x 7.48 x 1.97)|
– REFINED HEATSINK WITH HIGH CONVECTION CAPABILITY
The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high-efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
COMPLETED FILTER SECTION
The large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase, and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
Special balanced input circuitry rejects electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs. The power supply stage features a multiple winding transformer and Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, selected to ensure high efficiency and current capability.
Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function automatically turns the amplifier on and off with the OEM radio; eliminates the need for a remote signal from the source when using the Speaker-In. This function can also be disabled.