Hertz ESK 165.5
Two Way Car Speaker System
Hertz ESK 165.5 is a two-way car audio system, employing the proprietary ET 26.5 tweeter, the EV 165.5 woofer, and the specific CX 200.5 crossover, creating a combination of hi-tech products to ensure thrilling acoustic performance.
Excellent frequency response, high level of installation friendliness even with OEM placements, efficiency, and appealing design: the Energy.5 systems comprise and contain the whole sound philosophy of Energy. Pure energy for listening pleasure.
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
The Hertz View
In fact, to understand the love of sound is to understand Hertz’s philosophies. Hertz understands that a great speaker should draw out the emotional energy of the music you cherish. As a result- partnered with their commitment to using deluxe components and boundary-pushing engineering. They produce premium quality. Besides, music requires no compromise. Incorporated music lovers. Hertz is obliged to optimizing your vehicle sound system for complete audio delight.
|Power Handling – Peak W||300|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||100|
|Frequency response Hz||60 ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93,5|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||26 (1)|
|Woofer magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Woofer Cone||Water-repellent pressed paper|
|Crossover cut off||3 kHz – 6/12 dB Oct.|
Hertz ESK 165.5 Installation Instructions
- All components must be firmly secured to the vehicle structure. Do the same when installing any
custom structures you may have built. Confirm your installation is solid and safe. A component
coming loose while driving may cause serious damage to the passengers, as well as to other vehicles.
- Always wear protective eyewear when using tools, as splints or product residue may become airborne.
- In order to avoid incidental damage, keep the product in the original packaging until you are ready
for the final installation.
- Do not carry out any installation inside the engine compartment.
- Before starting with the installation turn the head unit and all other audio system devices off,
avoiding any possible damage.
- Make sure that the location you choose to install the components does not interfere with the
normal operation of any mechanical or electrical devices of the vehicle.
- Do not install loudspeakers where they may be exposed to water, excessive humidity, dust, or dirt.
- Don’t install the tweeter without the protective grille.
- Never install the components or make cable run close to electronic or mechanical devices of the
- Be very cautious when drilling or cutting into the vehicle chassis, making sure there are no cables
or structural elements essential to the vehicle underneath or in the selected area.
- When routing cables, make sure that the cable does not come in contact with sharp edges or near-moving mechanical devices. Make sure that it is firmly attached and protected along its entire
length and its insulation are self-extinguishing.