Hertz ES 300.5
|Size mm (in.)||300 (12)|
|Power Handling – Peak W||1050|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||350|
|Frequency response Hz||25 ÷ 250|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||92|
|Voice coil Ø mm (in.)||60 (2.4)|
|X-mech mm (in.)||13,5 (0.53)|
1. V-cone® technology with water-repellent paper membrane, for reduced
moving assembly mass and increased sensitivity.
2. Wide-wave spider profile, for high mechanical resistance against impulsive
stresses; its resin-bonded fiber ensures consistent electro-acoustic
parameters in time.
3. High-density foam surround, for extreme mechanical and acoustical linearity,
even under high excursion.
4. Copper voice coil wound on aluminum former, combined with the spider
support cooling system and bottom plate vent holes, for outstanding thermal
capacity in power peaks.
5. Silver plated silicone shielded lead wires ending with tin-plated, high
current terminals for high resistance against mechanical stress and low
6. High magnetic permeability plates and large magnet, ensuring a constant
and even magnetic flux, for perfect low-frequency control.
7. Butyl rubber gasket and magnet protective cover, provide ideal
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
VERIFIED BY KLIPPEL
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.