Hertz CX 570
Cento Series 5″x7″ 2-Way Car Speakers
About the Hertz CX 570
Hertz CX 570 Coaxial loudspeakers represent a major design challenge due to the critical nature of their acoustic output, being installed in an OEM placement often unfavorable to reproduction. For this reason, in order to achieve high performance, a great engineering effort was put into place, promptly addressed by our R&D team. The Cento two-way coaxials CX 570 features the new 24 mm (0.9 in.) Tetolon® dome tweeter delivers a more musical and detailed sound compared to the more traditional plastic materials. The dispersion has been optimized for off-axis listening. The SPP-M cone (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) ensuring superior acoustic and damping characteristics.
2-Way Excellence with Hertz CX 570
The Tetolon dome tweeter in these Hertz Cento Series CX 570 5″x7″ 2-way car speakers has superior dispersion. The semi-pressed paper and mica powder woofer cone maintain the lower frequencies of your music with precision and effect. Superior damping is also important to the sound of these speakers; reduced resonance eliminates distortion, resulting in Hertz’s iconic truer-to-life sound. These are an excellent choice for the young enthusiast who is eager to take their vehicle’s sound seriously.
Hertz CX 570 Features & Specs
|Tweeter Design||0.9″ Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Semi-Pressed Paper reinforced|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||93.5|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||55 – 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||—|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||70|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||210|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 9/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.451|
Hertz CX 570 Features:
- Angled Tweeters: are mounted such that the tweeters can be directed toward the listeners to improve the experience. These tweeters post rotates -approximately 270°, so you can direct the tweeters in any direction once they have been mounted
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and computer software to do a large-scale analysis of drivers in motion. The KDA helps Hertz optimize the speaker’s motor composition, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the stablest possible execution.
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High-Frequency Contour) directable tweeter for optimal off-axis frequency response and dispersion on the listening point.
3. Adjustable high-frequency system for perfect frequency response to any listening point.
4. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
5. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer voice coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
6. 5×7 in. semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
7. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
8. Compact and transparent four-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
Technology of Hertz CX 570
SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) cone enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
RHFC™ (Rotary High-Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.
These Hertz Cento Series CX 570 5″x7″ 2-way car speakers use a Tetolon dome tweeter meant to deliver better distribution. The semi-pressed paper and mica powder woofer cone support your music’s lower frequencies with precision and accuracy.
Consequently resulting in proficient damping of sound — minimized resonance reduces distortion for Hertz’s famous truer-to-life sound.
The Hertz View
In fact, to understand the love of sound is to understand Hertz’s philosophies. Hertz understands that a great speaker should draw out the emotional energy of the music you cherish, as a result- partnered with their commitment to using deluxe components and boundary-pushing engineering; they produce premium quality. Besides, music requires no compromise. Incorporated music lovers, Hertz is obliged to optimizing your vehicle sound system for complete audio delight.
finally, the Hertz CX 690 is the perfect speaker for the on-the-go music lover!
Hertz CX 570 Product Highlights:
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 5″x7″ semi-pressed paper woofer with mica powder coating
- 15/16″ Tetolon tweeter
- handles up to 70 watts RMS (210 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 55-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93.5 dB
- top-mount depth: 3″
- impedance: 4 ohms
- grilles not included
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # CX 570
What’s in the box:
Hertz CX 570 owner’s manual
- Two 2-way Speakers
- Eight 3/4″ Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Owner’s manual (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ 28 Others)
|Power Handling – Peak W||210|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||70|
|Frequency response Hz||55 ÷ 22k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93,5|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||5 x 7|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Woofer Cone||Semi Pressed Paper-Mica|