Fusion Marine Zone Amplifier – MS-AM702
Add amplification to any zone throughout your vessel.
The MS-AM702 Marine Zone Amplifier is designed to support Multi-Zone Technology.
This 2 channel, 140-watt zone amplifier is small, allowing for discreet installation. When combined with a marine stereo unit, it provides a platform for a True multi-zone audio system.
Rated True-Marine, the MS-AM702 comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
• Small size for discreet installation (128mm x 78mm x 51mm)
• 140 watts (70W x 2) peak power output with two channels.
• Class-D amplifier technology – for high output with low battery drain
• 2 Ohm stable stereo
• Conformal coated PCB – extends product life and performance
• Water-resistant design
• Variable high pass filter
• Selectable high pass/full range setting
• Audio-detect function available – the amplifier will turn on when audio is detected and switches to low power mode/sleep when audio is not present.
• Rated True-Marine with a 3-year warranty
|Peak Power||140 Watts|
|Rated Power (4 Ohms)||20 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V – 4 Ohms 10% THD|
|Rated Power (2 Ohms)||30 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms 10% THD|
|Operating Voltage||10 -16 Volts DC|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|