1-Way Remote Start System
Astrostart RS-711XR 1-Way Remote Start System with up to 2,000 feet of range.
- Compact 1-button transmitter is a perfect addition to keys with built-in factory remotes
- Low temp starting mode
- Door unlock capability with remote
- Manual transmission compatible
- (using optional package RS-MI)
- Advanced utility features:
- Rear defogger
- Heated seats
*Range based on line-of-sight unobstructed testing under ideal conditions. Actual range will vary due to local conditions including. Not limited to, environment, terrain, physical obstructions, vehicle location and orientation, interference and other possible impediments.
**Smartphone sold separately
***Additional parts and labor may be required
Benefits of Astrostart RS-711XR
A compact and rugged 1-button system offers a great application for the vehicle equipped with a factory remote built-in key. Budget pricing remote start system because of simplified installation and Super Heterodyne Receiver technology
The control module in this kit must be installed. Depends on the type of vehicle on which it is to be used. It is delivered in “Manual” mode, with factory programming: see programming level 16. Please read the following warnings before proceeding with installation!
Programming Astrostart RS-711XR
This is for ONE (1) aftermarket keyless remote control transmitter. Programming Instructions:
Note: When the first code learning command is sent, all the old codes are cleared out. Therefore if you want to add a new remote, all the old ones must be reprogrammed as well.
1. Open the hood.
2. Insert key in the ignition and turn to the RUN position.
3. Apply the brakes once.
4. You now have 10 seconds to turn the key from RUN to the STOP position 3 times.
5. If this sequence is correctly carried out, the control module flashes parking lights (4 flashes). You may then proceed to the next step.
6. Press any button on the new remote control. When the access code of the new remote control is memorized. The control module will confirm with flashing parking lights (1 flash).
7. Repeat the above procedures for each remote control that has to be programmed (up to 4 remotes).
8. Apply the brakes, parking lights flash twice to indicate that the system is no longer into learning mode.
9. Your remotes are now programmed to your system!
Pre-Owned: An item that has been used previously. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. Scroll through listing for full details and description of any imperfections.