APX 690 COAXIAL
- Horn Loaded Tweeter: 40 mm horn-loaded dome tweeter
contributing to its incredible efficiency of up to 96dB SPL.
- Acoustics lens applied to the tweeter, specifically designed to
increase dispersion in the high-frequency range.
- PEI (Polyethylene injected) super tweeter employed to strengthen
emission of very high frequency ranges otherwise affected by
off-axis positioning common to rear deck installations.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and
optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- The pure copper mobile voice coil, wound on Kapton former, for
better thermal and mechanical capacity.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive
shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Polycotton spider material ensuring reliable performance and
linear response to musical transients.
- Large motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite Element Method)
technology, for stable control and linear excursion.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability
and high heat dissipation.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof
coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with temperature resistant plastic
cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
* Grille included
|Comp||Tree way coaxial|
|Size||Woofer (6″ x 9″)
Tweeter diaphragm 40 mm (1,58″)
Super Tweeter diaphragm 15 mm (0,6″)
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||40 ÷ 23k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent pressed paper|