- Concentric Coaxial Tweeter: tweeter is mounted within the
woofer with one single point of emission providing consistent
phase response, with an accurate recreation of the sound stage
comparable to that of a component system.
- The tweeter features an acoustic lens specifically designed to
ensure an extremely linear frequency response, even in off-axis
placement, typical of in-door installations.
- 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and
outstanding low-frequency control
- Overall mounting depth optimized for OEM Integration thanks
to the concentric tweeter and the low profile basket.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and
optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive
shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof
coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive
and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The
terminal features a temperature-resistant plastic cover,
protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
|Comp||Two way coaxial|
|Size||Woofer (5″ x 7″)
Tweeter diaphragm 24 mm (0.9″)
|Power Handling||70 W Continuous Power
210 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||60 ÷ 23k Hz|
|Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent pressed paper|