APS 8 R
- Ultra-low profile (3.11 in. / 79 mm) for maximum installation flexibility.
- Designed to deliver maximum performance in a reflex enclosure
starting from 8.5 lt.
- Special designed cone-dust cap-basket geometry which
guarantees a long linear excursion capability (almost 9 mm,
one-way) while keeping the mounting depth to a minimum.
- Air vents on the basket underneath the spider, eliminating the
need for the central pole vent allowing mounting close to rear wall
- Massive motor assembly optimized with FEM (Finite Element
Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion conditions.
- Water-repellent pressed paper 8 in. cone featuring a profile developed
with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- Specifically developed to be combined with either the Audison AP8.9 bit
(2 CH bridged) or AP4.9 bit /AP4 D (2 CH bridged) amplifiers.
- Steel mesh grille and plastic gasket included.
|Comp||Single coil Subwoofer|
|Size||200 mm (8”)|
|Power Handling||250 W Continuous Power
500 W Peak Power
|Magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
Water-repellent pressed paper