APBX 10 S4S
SEALED SUB BOX
- Ultra-low profile (5.6 in. / 142 mm) box with sealed design
perfectly tuned to fully exploit the APS 10 D driver.
- 2S² (2 Sides/2 Sounds) design provides the ability to choose
between Down-Firing mounting to increase the low-frequency
extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and
- Leveling feet with Velcro inserts included for a secure grip with
the carpet while maintaining easy removal.
- SSP (Sub Smart Plug) features both traditional push contacts
and a Plug-&-Play terminal block to easily configure the
impedance as required and provides a quick release.
- Rounded corners allow easy positioning in the trunk and act as
reinforcement to reduce enclosure resonance.
- Special designed cone-dustcap-basket geometry which
guarantees a long linear excursion capability (11 mm, one-way).
- Massive driver motor assembly, optimized with FEM (Finite
Element Modeling) for perfect control under high excursion
- Water-repellent treated paper 10 in. cone, featuring a profile
developed with FEM simulation and optimized with the Klippel
- Specifically developed to be combined with AP F8.9 bit (2 CH
bridged – 260 W RMS) amplifiers taking advantage of the bass
boost feature and integrated parametric equalizer of the built-in DSP.
- Sturdy metal grid included for a total protection of the
|Passive subwoofer||Sealed box|
|Size||250 mm (10”)|
|Power Handling||400 W Continuous Power|
800 W Peak Power
|Sub box size mm (in.)||472 (18.58) x 334 (13.15) x 120 (4.72)|
|Magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Cotton-Fibre pressed paper|
|Weight of one component kg (lb)||8,63 (19.03)|
Provides the ability to select between Down-Firing positioning to increase the low-frequency extension and Up-Firing install to obtain more punch and definition.
Provided with a Plug&Play connector to be able to disconnect the box easily and safely.