AP 1 Tweeter
- 26 mm diameter diaphragm combined with a wide-roll surround
provides maximum efficiency and reduced resonance frequency.
- Neodymium magnet with low carbon content plates provides
reduced size and more linear sound reproduction, even during
the most demanding audio passages.
- An acoustic lens designed to compensate for and fine-tune the in-car
frequency response anomalies in the 10 kHz – 13 kHz bandwidth
caused by restrictive OEM grilles in critical OEM placements.
- Extremely compact dedicated passive crossover APCX TW
supplied with the product, optimised for OEM Integration,
featuring an attenuation switch (0 dB, +2 dB) to tune the in-car
response according to different installation conditions.
- Passive crossovers are supplied with “OEM Integration compliant”
fast-on connectors. The ends, different in each of the two poles,
eliminate any possible connection errors and speed up the
required installation time.
- a wide array of mounting accessories supplied with the product,
for high fitment flexibility in OEM Integration.
- CCAW (Copper Clad Aluminium Wire) ultra-light ferrofluid-cooled
the voice coil is wound on a Kapton former, for better heat dissipation.
- Dome profile and motor are optimized with FEM (Finite Element
Method) simulation technology.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
|26 mm (1″)
|Hi-pass filtered 3.5 kHz @ 12 dB Oct. 150 W Peak Power
|2k ÷ 20k Hz