- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed
with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and
optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- No passive crossover required to maximize efficiency: dome
profile optimized with Klippel R&D Scan Vibrometer to obtain a
calibrated mechanical low-pass cut-off frequency.
- Reduced mounting depth, providing ease of installation in OEM
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive
shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch-proof
coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive
and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The
terminal features a temperature-resistant plastic cover, protecting
it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
|Size||200 mm (8″)|
|Power Handling||100 W Continuous Power|
300 W Peak Power
|Frequency Response||35 ÷ 3k Hz|
|Magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Dome||Water-repellent pressed paper|