Radar Detector with GPS
User-Friendly GPS Radar Detector
Uncompromising Silence. Backed our Ticket Free Guarantee.
The Radenso XP is an unmatched value for a GPS radar detector. Best-in-class sensitivity delivers radar alerts up to several miles away, while incredible blind spot monitor (BSM) filtering prevents false alerts. GPS Lockout capability lets the Radenso XP remember common false alerts along your regularly driven routes so you never have to listen to the same false alert twice. Additional features include automatic muting below a user-selectable speed, automatic sensitivity adjustment based on current speed, and a built-in red light and speed camera database with lifetime free updates. If you are looking for the best value in a GPS radar detector, the Radenso XP is a fantastic choice.
Radenso XP Features
- Known as one of the quietest detectors
- High radar detection range
- Laser detection
- GPS lockouts for stationary false alerts
- Red Light & Speed Camera alerts
- Low-Speed GPS auto-muting (automatically mutes based on speed)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) false alert filtering
- Traffic Sensor Rejection (TSR) false filter for traffic sensors
- Voice alerts with 260 different messages
- Updatable firmware and camera database with free lifetime updates
- Stealth to radar detector detectors (VG2 / Spectre Elite) (14+ feet)
- Display Modes: Bright, Dim, Smart Dark (small dot blinks until an alert), Dark (display is dark until an alert)
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- 1-year radar ticket free guarantee
- 30-day money-back guarantee from Radenso.com
- US telephone and email support
- Direct Wire Kit/Visor Mount available separately
Radenso XP Specs
- Selectable Radar Bands (X, K, Ka)
- Amber OLED Display
- Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) equipped antenna
- Low power K band detection
- Selectable Ka POP radar band
- Multiple Threat Display (up to 3 signals)
- Three modes (AutoCity, Highway, City modes)
- RJ11 power connection
- Mini-USB port for firmware and database updates
• Radenso XP: Length 4 5/8 in, Width 2.75 in, Height 1.25 in
XP – Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which driving mode do you recommend using for the Radenso XP?
A: Auto City mode is what we highly recommend. This will be the best blend of performance and silence for most use cases.
Q: Is it legal to use?
A: Radar detectors are completely legal in all U.S. states except for Virginia, Washington D.C., and military bases. For commercial vehicles in all states, radar detectors are illegal.
About the Radenso XP
The Radenso XP radar/laser detector with GPS detects incoming threats with time, precision, and a wealth of valuable knowledge, without the false alarms that can ruin your driving experience.
It also comes with a preloaded camera database that will alert you to future compliance areas. And if you want to remain undetected, Radenso has you protected as well. Best of all, the value-oriented pricing allows you to take advantage of a plethora of capabilities at a price that is very competitive with similar detectors.