Hertz HX250D 10″ CAST SUBWOOFER
The Hertz HX250D subwoofers were designed to reproduce the very lowest octaves of the audio spectrum with precision, impact, and power. Groundbreaking technologies in every detail: V-cone, forced ventilation system, low-resonance basket, and ultra-efficient motor assembly. The Hi-Energy subwoofer range features dual coil models to increase the flexibility of your subwoofer system design.
- Low incidence five-spoke, anti-resonant aluminum alloy basket.
- Front-Back gasket
- V-cone with Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powders.
- High excursion surround.
- Black Nomex spider.
- Extended pole.
- Aluminum former and high-temperature pure copper voice coil.
- Oversized motor with a forced ventilation system.
- Butyl rubber protective ring for acoustic damping.
- Easy to access, oversized terminals for high-grade cable termination.
- Double voice coil to improve versatility and power.
|Impedance||Ohm||4 + 4|
|Hz||34 – 800|
|Total driver displacement||l||2|
|Weight of one component||Kg||9,5|
|Voice coil diameter||mm||65|
|Magnet||The dual voice coil, Double magnet, High-density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Polypropylene with Mica injection|
- Diameter: 250 mm (12in)
- Power handling: 450W RMS / 900W
- Max Impedance: 2 x 4 Ohm
- Frequency Range: 34 Hz 800 Hz
- Efficiency: 88 dB SPL
- Outside diameter: 268 mm
- Installation diameter: 234 mm
- The coil diameter: 65 mm
- Total depth: 178 mm
- Depth: 150 mm
- Subwoofer weight: 9.5 kg
The Hertz View
In fact, to understand the love of sound is to understand Hertz’s philosophies. Hertz understands that a great speaker should draw out the emotional energy of the music you cherish, as a result- partnered with their commitment to using deluxe components and boundary-pushing engineering; they produce premium quality. Besides, music requires no compromise. Incorporated music lovers, Hertz is obliged to optimizing your vehicle sound system for complete audio delight.
|Spl (1m/2,83V)||dB 88|