Hertz CX 690
Cento Series 6″x9″ 3-Way Car Speakers
Begin Your Journey with Hertz
The Hertz View
In fact, to understand the love of sound is to understand Hertz’s philosophies. Hertz understands that a great speaker should draw out the emotional energy of the music you cherish, as a result- partnered with their commitment to using deluxe components and boundary-pushing engineering; they produce premium quality. Besides, music requires no compromise. Incorporated music lovers, Hertz is obliged to optimizing your vehicle sound system for complete audio delight.
finally, the Hertz CX 690 is the perfect speaker for the on-the-go music lover!
1. 6×9 in. semi-pressed paper elliptical cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
2. Wide rubber suspension engineered for a long excursion and excellent sound damping.
3. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
4. Basket with metallic finish acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
5. 40 mm (1.58 in.) dome tweeter for efficient distortion-free mid-high frequency reproduction.
6. 20 mm (0.8 in.) dome super tweeter to maximize the level of very high frequencies in horizontal installations.
7. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide an extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
8. Provided elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh.
SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) cone enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
Hertz CX 690 Data Table
|Power Handling – Peak W||300|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||100|
|Frequency response Hz||40 ÷ 23k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93,5|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||(6 x 9)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||40 (1.58)|
|Super tweeter size mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||30 (1.2)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||28 (1.1)|
|Woofer magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Woofer Cone||Semi Pressed Paper-Mica|
|Super tweeter dome||PEI|