Hertz CX 165
Cento Series 6-1/2″ 2-Way Car Speakers
About the Hertz CX 165
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Tweeter Design||0.9″ Dome|
|Woofer Composition||Semi-Pressed Paper reinforced|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
|Sensitivity (1W at 1 meter)||93|
|Sensitivity at 2.83 volts||N/A|
|Frequency Response||55 – 22k Hz|
|Minimum RMS Wattage||—|
|Maximum RMS Wattage||70|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||210|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 1/2|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||2 11/16|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5 9/16|
|Mounting Height (Inches)||0.481|
This Product Features:
- Angled Tweeters: are mounted such that the tweeters can be directed toward the listeners to improve the experience. In addition, These tweeters post rotates -approximately 270°, so you can direct the tweeters in any direction once they have been mounted
- Klippel Verified: The Klippel distortion analyzer, a device that uses a laser and computer software to do a large-scale analysis of drivers in motion. The KDA helps Hertz optimize the speaker’s motor composition, voice coil alignment, and suspension to yield the stablest possible execution.
These Hertz Cento Series CX 570 5″x7″ 2-way car speakers use a Tetolon dome tweeter meant to deliver better distribution. The semi-pressed paper and mica powder woofer cone support your music’s lower frequencies with precision and accuracy.
Consequently resulting in proficient damping of sound — minimized resonance reduces distortion for Hertz’s famous truer-to-life sound.
The Hertz View
In fact, to understand the love of sound is to understand Hertz’s philosophies. Hertz understands that a great speaker should draw out the emotional energy of the music you cherish, as a result- partnered with their commitment to using deluxe components and boundary-pushing engineering; they produce premium quality.
Besides, music requires no compromise. Incorporated music lovers, Hertz is obliged to optimizing your vehicle sound system for complete audio delight.
Finally, the Hertz CX 690 is the perfect speaker for the on-the-go music lover!
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 6-1/2″ semi-pressed paper woofer with mica powder coating
- 15/16″ Tetolon tweeter
- handles up to 70 watts RMS (210 watts peak power)
- frequency range: 55-22,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 93 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-1/2″
- impedance: 4 ohms
- grilles not included
- warranty: 2 years
- MFR # CX 165
What’s in the box:
Hertz CX 165 owner’s manual
- Two 2-way Speakers
- Eight 3/4″ Screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Owner’s manual (English/ Spanish/ French/ German/ Italian/ Portuguese/ 28 Others)
1. Soft Tetolon® fiber 24 mm (0.9 in.) dome tweeter and 20 mm (0.8 in.) mobile coil cooled with ferrofluid, for extended and natural high frequencies.
2. RHFC ™ (Rotary High-Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.
3. Tweeter faceplate geometry optimized with FEM simulations (Finite Element Modeling), to provide extremely linear frequency response in off-axis installations.
4. 25 mm (1 in.) woofer coil featuring an aluminum former to guarantee high excursion and power handling.
5. 165 mm (6.5 in.) semi-pressed paper cone SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
6. High-density flux ferrite magnet combined with low-carbon polar plates for reduced distortion at high power levels.
7. Compact and transparent three-spoke basket acoustically combined with a rubber magnet cover for total damping of spurious vibrations.
8. Elegant grille made with high-resistance ABS plastic structure with a metallic finish combined with a protective metal mesh, available as optional.
SPP-M (Semi Pressed Paper-Mica) cone enhanced with Mica powder for an excellent balance between lightness and damping.
RHFC™ (Rotary High-Frequency Contour) tweeter angled and directable to the listener for perfect frequency response in any installation scenario.
|Power Handling – Peak W||210|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||70|
|Frequency response Hz||55 ÷ 22k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||93|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||24 (0.9)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||13 (0.5)|
|Woofer magnet||High-density flux ferrite|
|Woofer Cone||Semi Pressed Paper-Mica|