Hertz HMX 6.5 S
|Power Handling – Peak W||150|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||75|
|Frequency response Hz||50 ÷ 25k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||89|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||165 (6.5)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||36 (1.4)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||25 (1)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Woofer cone||Polypropylene with UV inhibitors|
1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
2. 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
3. Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
4. Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
5. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
6. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
7. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
8. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.